Make it easy for your guests to decide to attend. Take advantage of this opportunity to boost your contact opportunities. These vouchers will give your existing customers, partners and potential customers a strong incentive to visit your stand because they can be exchanged for free admission tickets to the fair.
Admission ticket vouchers and admission ticket voucher codes
Good to know!
The admission ticket vouchers offer you and your customers a number of advantages:
For you as exhibitor:
- You can print your company name, hall and stand number on the vouchers. Your customers then see immediately who has sent them the voucher.
- The handy DIN long size makes handling easier and saves postage.
For your customers:
- Your customers can now redeem their admission ticket vouchers quite simply online and register for the fair at the same time.
- The admission ticket can be printed immediately after the voucher has been redeemed.
- This enables your customers to enter the fair without delay.
- By redeeming your voucher online, you can print out an admission ticket which can also be used as a free ticket for transportation on trains and busses of the extended VRS public transportation network. This does not include trains of Deutsche Bahn (DB), such as IC/EC and ICE trains, that require an extra fee.
- Access to the expanded online information offers users an optimally and comfortable way to plan their visit to the fair. Make use of these benefits for yourself and your customers! Send out your admission ticket vouchers to your important partners and customers in good time. And don’t forget to draw their attention to this service.
Finally, a few useful tips on the use of your admission ticket vouchers:
- Please compare the serial numbers of the vouchers listed in the delivery note with those on the original vouchers. In case of discrepancies, please let us know immediately.
- Record the serial numbers of the vouchers issued to each of your customers. Together with the invoice you will receive a list of the serial numbers exchanged for admission tickets. You will then see which of your customers made use of the vouchers.
- Please note that we will not return the original vouchers to you.
- Register in the Ticket Shop at www.MESSE.com
- Enter your coucher code in the space »Redeem voucher« on the right-hand side of the screen. Please note that vouchers are always assigned to a certain type of admission ticket, e. g. voucher for day ticket.
- Important: Confirm entry by clicking the »Redeem« button.
- Enter the data for your personal admission ticket and confirm by clicking on the »Add to basket« button.
- Confirm your order by clicking on the »To checkout« button. The order is free of charge for you as a voucher code holder.
- You can print your admission ticket immediately.
Voucher codes may only be redeemed online!
Only with your printed-out admission ticket you can use the buses, trams and regional trains that are not subject to a surcharge in the expanded area served by the Rhine-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS) free of change.
As part of the Marketing Package, you will receive an unlimited number of admission ticket vouchers. Any quantity of admission ticket vouchers can be ordered free of charge. Main exhibitors, group organizers and group participants will not be additionally invoiced for redeemed vouchers.
Co-exhibitors and other represented companies pay per redeemed voucher.
Please record the serial numbers of the admission ticket vouchers / voucher codes for each addressee.
You will receive a list of the redeemed vouchers by post following the event. You will then be able to determine which of your customers made use of your invitation.
Please note that we will not send the original vouchers back to you.
Admission ticket vouchers
Costs of uniform text overprint, black monochrome, one-sided, including typesetting:
- up to 500 copies =110.00 EUR
- 501 - 1,000 copies = 130.00 EUR
- over 1,000 copies per thousand = 35.00 EUR
- over 5,000 copies = copies price on request
All prices incl. VAT or sales tax.