This exhibitor shows the following products and commodity groups:
Target and sales markets
Others Central America
Others Eastern Europe
Others South America
South East Asia
DSI vertical plate freezers are well-known for high quality as well as ergonomic and cleaning-friendly design.
• Extra strong hot-dip galvanised frame manufactured in closed profiles for maximum strength and easy cleaning. Stainless steel frames as option.
• Forks are covered with PEHD or aluminium
• Extruded aluminium plates with high strength, including dent for block divider
• Flexible PTFE hoses with stainless steel armouring, individually pressure tested
• Manually or electrically operated
• All parts in contact with human food have obtained approval for such use
Save time and energy consumption with the patented DSI CorePoint temperature measuring system for the DSI Vertical Plate Freezers.
DSI proudly presents our newly developed
system for precise measuring of the core temperature of whatever your DSI Vertical Plate Freezers are processing.
The DSI CorePoint kit can be mounted inside any of our vertical plate freezers.
The system consists of a PT100 thermo sensor mounted in a special designed probe that appears from a hole in one
of the lifting arms. Only one kit is needed for each freezer.
The DSI CorePoint measuring system gives you several advantages:
• Measure the precise core temperature
• Fully control the freezing time
• Guarantee product quality
• Document freezing temperatures
• Increase freezer capacity
• Save energy consumption
• Lower the CO2 emissions
• Easy to install