Networking also needs to be practised! The DLG stand opens up the world of the food supply chain. Where else do you get the chance to sit at a table with the young professionals of tomorrow and discuss new approaches with the old hands?
At the Careers Day Lunch, you will find answers to the question of which industry suits you best. We have invited experts who will be on hand to answer your questions about starting a career and provide valuable insights into the industry:
- How do I stand out from the crowd with my CV?
- When do I still need a traditional cover letter?
- Which application hacks are convincing at a job interview?
- How do I start a career in science?
Exchange ideas on tricky topics such as salary negotiations, founding a start-up and social media or have your CV checked by professionals.
There is plenty of room for discussion over lunch. Use the platform for a smooth career start. We look forward to seeing you there.
Ask your questions:
- Bianca Burmester, Managing Director foodjobs GmbH, Düsseldorf
- Prof. Dr. Nils Borchard, Head of Research and Innovation, Technical Centre for Agriculture, DLG e.V., Frankfurt
- Anselm Elles, Managing Director, AFC Personalberatung GmbH, Bonn
- And more
A registgration prior to the event ist requested. Deadline March 21, 2024
Tel.: +49 (0) 69 24 788-223