Redeem codes for construction and dismantling passes of Anuga FoodTec
New: the easy admission process for our trade fairs
You will receive digital ticket codes from your client (= exhibitor) to redeem in the ticket store - one for each team member. As of now, exhibitors at AnugaFoodtec can order their codes for exhibitor and construction passes, as well as free visitor tickets online via the Service Shop. Please pass on these codes to all persons who require access to AnugaFoodtec.
Admission to the trade fair occurs in three simple steps:
1.Redeem your digital admission ticket code:
- You redeem your admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to Anuga FoodTec and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which also applies for the registration via the Anuga FoodTec app and for Anuga FoodTec @home).
- After redeeming your ticket code, you will receive an order confirmation for your ticket for the set-up and dismantling period of Anuga FoodTec.
Download the Anuga FoodTec app
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the Anuga FoodTec app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It may take up to 5 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
3. You arrive at Anuga FoodTec to complete the assembly and dismantling work:
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the Anuga FoodTec app.