This is where you will find all the important information on the Press Center responsible for Anuga FoodTec.
Press Center East/Congress Center East (between Halls 10 and 11),
2nd floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking spaces
Press car park at the eastern side of Hall 11, Deutz-Mülheimer Straße 51, 50679 Cologne, Germany
Access will only be granted to journalists who have previously accredited themselves online. There is no possibility to be accredited on site.
Please use the online accreditation, which will be available until the end of the event.
19 to 21 March 2024
09:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Note: The Press Centre is closed on Friday 22 March 2024!
- List of exhibitors on the Internet
- Press information, press boxes for exhibitors (both only digital)
- Workstations for mobile work with own equipment
- WiFi is available free of charge in the Press Centre
- Cloakroom free of charge in the entrance areas
- Lockers (€2 coin/deposit)
- Press café
- Photography service
Karen Schmithüsen Public and Media Relations Manager
Tel. +49 221 821-2231