New technologies are constantly emerging: The future of the protein industry is moving away from the three pillars of plants, microorganisms and animal cells and towards a networked and hybrid system. We take a look into the future and, together with experts from the field, paint a picture of the technological requirements for a protein system with substance that meets agricultural requirements.
PART I THEORY
- What could the protein system of the future look like?
- What competencies do we have in the EU?
PART II: PRACTICE
- How does the connection take place in practice?
- Core: Implementation and connection to agriculture
- Utopia of a new system, where are we theoretically heading technologically with the protein transition?
- Which machines are needed?
- New technologies of old expertise, what will the bioreactor of the future look like?
- What expertise does the European market require?
- What changes do we see for machine manufacturers?
- Where is there potential to get started?
- Are we really as strong in the fermentation sector as assumed?
Editor NEWMEAT and newFOODeconomy, dfv Mediengruppe, Frankfurt am Main, Germany