Clear the stage for your community
Place your company, your innovations and your ideas in the limelight: Present yourself at our Speakers Corner. In the midst of the action with a best location, the Speakers Corner offers you a further opportunity to present yourself to an international trade audience in a targeted and attention-grabbing manner.
Book your 30-minute slot (20 min. presentzation + 10 min Q&A) and make sure you are a topic of conversation.
For the net package price of € 750.00 (+ 19% VAT) per slot, you will receive the following services:
• Your logo on the Internet and integrated into the stand design
• Link to your Internet Website
• Detailed description of your contribution, incl. Logo and image material in the online event search
• Publication of the lecture programme in e-newsletters to exhibitors and visitors, press releases
• Publication of the lecture programme on the homepage in the run-up to Anuga FoodTec
• Publication during the trade fair (e.g. Visitor Guide, signage)
- Beamer, lighting and audio technology, screen, laptop, stage and speaker’s podium
- Presentation of your presence by a professional host.
Due to the limited number of presentation slots your registration is not approved directly and your preferred time might not be fulfilled. If there are more registrations than possible presentation slots the date of your online application is deciding. A right of admission is not given. If, at the end of the application period, there are more applicants than time slots available, the point in time when the online application was made will be decisive. There is no entitlement to participate.
We appreciate your understanding, that due to the limited number of presentation slots only one presentation per day and exhibitor will be admitted.
Only registered companies may use the slot.
The participation fee per slot (for a 20 minute presentation + 10 min. Q&A) is 750.00 Euro net (plus VAT 19%).
On Friday, a reduced price of 150.00 Euro applies for exhibitors who would like to give presentations by their HR departments as part of the Career Day.