This is where you will find all the important information on the Press Centre responsible for Anuga FoodTec.
- Press Centre East/Congress Centre East (between Halls 10 and 11),
2nd floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking space
- Press car park at the eastern side of hall 11 (near gate E), on the Deutz-Mülheimer Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Access will be limited in order to also be able to implement the observance of all regulations concerning distancing and hygiene in the press centre.
Only journalists who have received prior online accreditation will be admitted. There is no possibility to receive accreditation on site.
The cloakrooms and lockers in the press centre will also remain closed. Journalists are requested to use the corresponding offerings in the entrance areas.
Work spaces in the press centre may only be used with own equipment.
Please note: there is a mask obligation in place on the fair grounds, and thus also in the press centre, which applies to everyone, with the exception of at the seating and work spaces.
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||08:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
Admission to the Press Centre is only possible with a valid accreditation.
Use the online accreditation which is available from March 2022 until the end of the event.
- List of exhibitors on the Internet, catalogues at the box offices and at the Info Scout counters on the grounds.
- Press releases, press compartments of the exhibitors (both only digital)
- WiFi is available free of charge in the Press Centre
- Cloakroom free of charge in the entrance areas
- Press café
- Photography and TV service